The Boarding School seeks a team of driven self-starters with a passion for youth empowerment and holding organizations accountable, to support its online voice. Digital Content Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Support The Boarding School’s voice as an organization so as to best engage our audience (young board members),
- Craft messaging strategy, calendar for our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, website, newsletter, blog, or podcast,
- Write and develop eye-catching, engaging video, audio, graphic, and written content,
- Track follower analytics, build collaborations with other organizations and individuals.
Our work is constantly evolving and growing — there could be additional responsibilities depending on what your interests are and what is needed.
- Proficient in Canva Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud & familiar with current design trends,
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized,
- Able to work under tight deadlines,
- Strong writing, communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills,
- Prior advocacy, education, startup, think tank, or political campaign experience is a plus.
As part of our tight-knit team of young people, Digital Content Coordinators benefit from:
- Work directly with the Executive Director and Board of Directors,
- Help foster The Boarding School’s messaging strategy,
- Build relationships with current and former board members, academics, CEOs, CFOs, General Counsels, chief human resources officers, executive search firms, board diversity or development organizations, and most importantly, other young people!
- Experience in content development for startup nonprofits.