The Boarding School seeks a team of driven self-starters with a passion for youth empowerment and holding organizations accountable, to support its educational programming. Program Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with fiduciaries, executives, academics, and organizations to provide timely, youth-focused board education,
- Spearhead participant recruitment and orientation,
- Execute remote educational trainings, workshops, speaker series,
- Solicit feedback from participants and organizational partners,
- Curate event recordings, blog posts, white papers, and other resources for our online education platform.
Our work is constantly evolving and growing — there could be additional responsibilities depending on what your interests are and what is needed.
- Previous research, interviewing, editing, & program development experience,
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized,
- Able to work under tight deadlines,
- Strong writing, communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills,
- Prior advocacy, education, startup, think tank, or political campaign experience is a plus.
As part of our tight-knit team of young people, Program Coordinators benefit from:
- Work directly with the Executive Director and Board of Directors,
- Help foster the organization’s growth and vision,
- Build relationships with current and former board members, academics, CEOs, CFOs, General Counsels, chief human resources officers, executive search firms, board diversity or development organizations, and most importantly, other young people!
- Experience in program development for startup nonprofits.