The Boarding School seeks a team of driven self-starters with a passion for youth empowerment and holding organizations accountable, to support its web design and maintenance. Web Development Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Build The Boarding School’s website membership platform, including access to our member directory, messaging capabilities, educational resources, and board opportunities repository,
- Work with the Digital Content Team to streamline The Boarding School’s current website design,
- Keep The Boarding School website up-to-date with new events, news, and opportunities.
Our work is constantly evolving and growing — there could be additional responsibilities depending on what your interests are and what is needed.
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized,
- Able to work under tight deadlines,
- Strong writing, communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills,
- Prior advocacy, education, startup, think tank, or political campaign experience is a plus.
As part of our tight-knit team of young people, Web Development Coordinators benefit from:
- Work directly with the Executive Director and Board of Directors,
- Help foster The Boarding School’s online image,
- Build relationships with current and former board members, academics, CEOs, CFOs, General Counsels, chief human resources officers, executive search firms, board diversity or development organizations, and most importantly, other young people!
- Experience in web development for startup nonprofits.