Join the world’s largest global entrepreneurship ecosystem connecting investors, venture capitalists, experts and entrepreneurs to build the next generation of companies to help solve the world’s greatest challenges!
The Global Education & Leadership Foundation (tGELF) is a non-profit organisation that seeks to identify, nurture and support leadership skills in individuals rooted in the values of ethics, altruism, and have a bias for action. In the last decade, tGELF’s flagship school curriculum on ethical leadership and entrepreneurship has reached over 3000 schools across 14 countries touching more than 3 million students. tGELF’s community of future leaders and change-makers have also undertaken numerous high impact projects that have collectively impacted the lives of over 500 million people and raised over $6.38 billion dollars in commitments from governments, philanthropists, corporations and multilaterals for the UN Sustainable Goals. Our Chairman, Mr. Shiv Khemka, serves on multiple boards in prestigious universities (The Lauder Institute University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, Stanford University and the Judge Institute at Cambridge University).
tGELF’s entrepreneurship initiatives including the Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC), in partnership with MiSK Foundation and Global Entrepreneurship Network, and our newly launched flagship competition, Entrepreneurship Sports Generation (ESG), have attracted over 300,000 entrepreneurs from around the world and supports entrepreneurs with our partner network and community. Our ESG Executive Director, Ann Rosenberg, is a senior global leader in sustainability, supports a number of UN initiatives including the World Economic Forum Climate Governance Initiative and is the Co-Founder of SDG Ambition.
You can view our ESG 2020 Global Finals here!
Internship (Human Resources)
We are looking for dynamic youngsters to support our team! This is a great opportunity for a hyper-motivated young changemaker determined to improve the state of our planet through entrepreneurship, technology, and communications and outreach. You will get a chance to work on coordinating diverse projects working alongside a team of incredibly driven and passionate people from across the globe. You will be part of the Talent Management team. The team works to acquire and manage the interns we on-board from all around the world!
- Interview potential intern candidates from across the globe
- Conduct check-ins and exit interviews with our interns
- Liaison with team leads to ensure that interns are working and feeling engaged in the program
- Create processes and systems to ensure that the internship program is as successful as possible
- Assist in building the 2021 ESG human architecture network around the world
- Coordinate between the different departments (Partnership, Database, Marketing, etc.)
- Coordinate between the Asia, Europe, Americas and Africa team
- Support online communications strategy of various initiatives
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Current college/university student or recent graduate
- Strong interpersonal skills; good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; ability to create high quality outputs in a short period of time
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong coordination skills
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation and excited to learn in a fast paced environment
- Experience in using visual communications tools is an added advantage
Internship period: August 2021 – December 2021
Internship Details: Part Time (15 hours per week)
Number of positions available: 5
Remuneration: Unpaid (a limited number of paid internships may be available for highly qualified individuals)
How to apply: Interested parties should send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org