Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Communications & Marketing Intern! This position is an opportunity to support programming and growth within The Impact Center. Highly organized candidates with strong planning, research or writing skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and scheduling social media posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; daily monitoring of these accounts in order to track brand awareness and engagement;
- Designing social media graphics and other marketing material with Canva or Adobe Illustrator;
- Planning and writing email blasts and biweekly e-newsletters through MailChimp;
- Learning about Campaign URLs, and tracking campaign performance and trends through Google Analytics;
- Overseeing the production of original video content to promote our Women’s Executive Leadership Program as well as our other client work;
- Website maintenance through Squarespace and the utilization of basic SEO strategies to improve site visibility and performance; and
- Collaborating with staff on new tools and ideas for our communications and marketing strategies.
An ideal candidate need not have experience in all of the above programs or skills to be successful in this position; a willingness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly will be crucial in determining eligibility for this role.
This is an exclusively remote opportunity.