Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Impact Center Programming and Research Intern! This position is an opportunity to support programming and growth within The Impact Center. Highly organized candidates with strong planning, research or writing skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
Our Women’s Leadership Institute helps women thrive professionally and personally; our flagship Women’s Executive Leadership Program runs two Cohorts each year. The Programming & Research Intern will be expected to provide occasional support for this Program as necessary.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Researching scholarly articles and relevant data about best practices in leadership, management, women’s leadership development, and diversity, equity, and inclusion to inform The Impact Center’s thought leadership on these topics;
- Supporting Impact Center staff in the development and delivery of content to clients, including team building sessions and virtual facilitations;
- Collaborating with staff to plan virtual events showcasing talent from The Impact Center’s network;
- Updating existing curriculum and/or co-developing new curriculum and materials on various leadership and management topics and programs;
- Strengthening the recruitment process for the Women’s Executive Leadership Program; and
- Collaborating with staff to support, expand, and connect with the preeminent network of Alumnae of our Program.
Interested candidates can apply through our website with a cover letter, resume, and list of references.