Are you looking to make an impact? Intern with the Impact Center! Our internship program offers excellent opportunities to gain valuable experience with an entrepreneurial, mission-driven organization. This internship opportunity is exclusively virtual.
The Impact Center is a national organization that empowers leaders to leverage their talents, skills, and passion in order to have a greater impact on their organizations, communities, and our society.
The Impact Center’s internship program fosters professional development for graduate students and skilled undergraduates. Interns collaborate with our staff on key projects to develop strong analytical, research, marketing, and writing skills. Our internship program is unique because we offer interns autonomy to be creative and innovative while being mentored by our staff to deliver on key projects.
Ideal candidates will be highly-motivated self-starters with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team. Commitment to getting results in a fast-paced collaborative environment is essential. We expect interns to be available to work remotely at least 30 hours/week from early June through mid-August. Schedule and start/end dates are flexible.
“I couldn’t have picked a better place to work than the Impact Center. They have great trust in their interns and are not afraid to give them challenging projects that are important to the organization.” – Impact Center Intern Testimonial
Women’s Leadership Institute Programming & Research Intern
Our Women’s Leadership Institute helps women thrive professionally and personally. For more information, visit our website. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Women’s Leadership Institute Programming and Research Intern. This position is an opportunity to support programming and growth within the Impact Center. Highly organized candidates with strong planning, research or writing skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching scholarly articles and relevant data about best practices in women’s leadership development and diversity, equity, and inclusion to inform Impact Center’s through leadership on these topics;
- Strengthening the recruitment process for the Women’s Executive Leadership Program;
- Collaborating with staff to plan virtual events around the Women’s Executive Leadership Program and with Program Alumnae;
- Updating existing curriculum and/or co-developing new curriculum and materials for women’s leadership programs; and
- Collaborating with staff to support, expand, and connect with the preeminent network of Alumnae of our Program.
Occasional support for program research and development outside of the Women’s Leadership Institute may be required.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.