Leadership Now is looking for fellows to help fuel our growth. As we take on critical challenges protecting our democracy, engaging business, and supporting our membership, we are looking for talented, passionate individuals to join our team through the summer (and potentially longer!). We are looking for fellows to support us in:
- Policy & Analysis
- Business Operations
- Business & Member engagement
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about democracy and are aligned with Leadership Now’s principles. You believe that business has a role to play in protecting our democracy and that every citizen deserves an equitable opportunity to engage in our democracy.
- You easily communicate in a virtual environment. You present yourself professionally on all platforms and are a confident written and verbal communicator.
- You are excited to work in a startup environment, where priorities can change at any moment and proactivity, flexibility, teamwork, and a growth mindset are critical.
- You can be a “juggler” and also be detailed-oriented. You are able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while also sweating the small details.
- You know why racial equity matters. You can explain why Black Lives Matter, while also recognizing that people are at different places in their journey towards cultural proficiency.
- You are open to feedback, eager to grow and you bring your best to everything you do.