We’re seeking development interns to support our ongoing efforts with Neighborfood Express (www.neighborfoodexpress.org), our newest program through which we provide free groceries, meals, and essential supplies to families living in food insecure neighborhoods.
Interns will be part of a team working to develop a business model, designed to produce a self-sustaining revenue stream to support the program.
- Are seeking an opportunity to help food insecure families get regular, healthy nutrition
- Have extensive business and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Are passionate about supporting an influential nonprofit organization in its ongoing efforts to improve the lives of families in need
- Are skilled in such areas as research, fundraising, networking, and communication
- Are self-starters
- Aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats
- Enjoy working on a team and aren’t afraid to contribute original ideas
Students looking to earn college credit are encouraged to apply.
Candidates aren’t required to be currently enrolled students or recent graduates. We’re looking for anyone with the enthusiasm and commitment to helping us achieve our goal of ending food insecurity.