The Menges Group contributes to the evolution of coordinated care programs that improve quality of life and lower expenditures for high-need Medicaid and Medicare beneficiaries. Our clients range across Fortune 500 healthcare companies, state government agencies, trade associations, and regional coordinated care organizations. Our staff share a strong and compassionate commitment to the well-being of vulnerable populations; our projects involve improving services and reducing costs for high-need and vulnerable subgroups of all ages.
We provide strategic health policy and care coordination solutions to our clients through:
· Health plan operational support
· RFP response support (Medicaid and Dual Eligibles)
· Strategic managed care design
· State Medicaid program redesign and policymaking
· Correctional health programs
· Dual Eligible program development
· Business plan development
· Medicaid prescription drug data analysis
· Analyses of health plans’ financial performance
· Strategies for comprehensive care coordination
Our projects range across designing programs for high-need populations, supporting health plans during state procurements, and supporting operational functions of health plans.
The Menges Group is looking for a Data & Research Analyst with strong motivation and data analytics skills. Key tasks will include conducting data analyses, assisting with the development of multiple databases, supporting project management, and drafting responses to Medicaid RFPs. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Medicaid managed care and will also possess quantitative skills and Microsoft Excel experience to support our data analytics.
Associated responsibilities with the position:
· Perform data analyses for clients
· Conduct background research on policy issues with a particular focus on Medicaid, Dual Eligibles, and other special needs populations.
· Draft, write, and edit documents
· Travel and on-site client work possible
The successful applicant is expected to have as many of the following qualifications as possible:
· Undergraduate degree required
· Strong quantitative analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a project team setting
· Knowledge of public programs (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, SCHIP)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· Willingness and ability to meet deadlines and perform quality work in situations that have considerable pressure
· Overall enthusiasm for improving health care and coverage for the nation’s most vulnerable populations
This is a full-time position. To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and a short writing sample (less than five pages) to:
The Menges Group