The National Law Review is seeking a dynamic, qualified Office Operations Manager to join our team.
The National Law Review publishes legal news from the nation’s premier law firms, law schools, regulatory agencies, and our own journalists and we also cross-promote several legal and other professional events per month. We are one of the highest volume legal websites in the United States and we are looking for a talented individual to help keep all the things we have going on moving forward and to provide exceptional client-focused and proactive service for both internal and external clients.
We work with very large law firms, so you must have an incredible eye for detail and be a consummate professional.
We’re a website and you would be helping improve and continue to implement our office systems in a remote working environment- so excellent computer and communication skills are non-negotiable.
Capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects and work well under pressure adapt quickly, to changing requests, have pride in your work and get along with others and communicate effectively in a remote working environment.
- Track progress of the team’s goals/ projects on a bi-weekly basis and report progress. Implement follow-up protocol.
- Schedule and manage weekly team meetings and plan team events and facilitate employee recognition programs.
- Employee scheduling and leave tracking, onboarding, scheduling employee evaluations, and other HR functions.
- Respond to requests from various state payroll tax agencies / WC reports.
- Account receivables follow-up / invoicing / payment /account renewal preparation and new contract processing.
- Implementing online contracts, managing the company’s cloud-based filing system, and update and maintain company procedures.
- Occasionally send & receive boxes/shipping labels for employees, clients, and conferences.
The Impact You’ll Have:
You’ll own the day-to-day administration of the company, with discretion, respect for all, and excel at bringing people together. All team members work remotely in multiple states, so you’ll partner with the Managing Director in facilitating the activities of the publishing, business development, and web development teams.
This role requires a limited in-office presence for mail, unavoidable paperwork, and training. This is not negotiable, and you must have reliable transportation.
Who You Are:
- Organized, self-motivated, decisive, and positive.
- Undergraduate degree ideally in Business.
- Two years of Microsoft Office, GSuite, Zoom & Slack.
- Two years of Paychex Payroll, QuickBooks, and HubSpot CRM.
- Job Type: Full Time or Part-time / During Core Business Hours Monday to Friday
Benefits for working 25 hours per week+:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Sick Leave + PTO Program
- QSEHRA (Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Account)
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer