New England Consulting Group Overview
Founded in 1981, The New England Consulting Group pioneered the concept of experience-based consulting and brought a new model of the “Principal Principle” to the management consulting industry. Unlike competitors, all our consultants are principals/owners; there are no employees. Our principals’ experience ranges from best practices companies like P&G, Nestle, J&J, Fidelity, Unilever, Kellogg’s, Mars, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Starbucks, Kraft, General Mills, etc.
Titles and hierarchy are minimal, and all individuals are encouraged to promote themselves by accepting as much responsibility as he or she can handle. Our model provides entry-level colleagues the unique opportunity to work directly with principals who have extensive experience at the C-suite level across a broad range of industries, as well as VP-level and C-suite client executives at Fortune 500 companies.
The Project Manager position affords substantial responsibility to highly qualified individuals who show promise for future positions in senior management. Primary responsibilities are to design and execute business analysis and manage the internal and client resources required to complete strategy consulting engagements. The Project Manager must employ both qualitative and quantitative thinking with respect to gathering evidence, developing and testing hypotheses, and communicating executable solutions/recommendations. The position reports directly to the principals, each of whom have 25+ years of business experience.
- Manage internal and client resources required to complete management consulting engagements
- Read, synthesize, and analyze qualitative and quantitative business research
- Design and perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
- Develop and deliver engagement findings in client presentations
- Assist in new business development effort
- Bachelor’s degree (quantitative background preferred)
- 0-3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.