THE OPES GROUP
We are a rapidly growing boutique financial services firm that provides advisory services and capital solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We sit at the intersection of business development, private equity/debt and investment banking. We consider ourselves partners to our clients. In that role, we help our clients refine their business models, hone their stories to investors and ultimately operate well-capitalized businesses. Our vested interest in the success of our client companies and partnership approach are key elements of our client’s successful business execution.
Our forward-thinking, fast paced company is looking to hire a talented associate with investment banking experience (3-5 years) who will be integral member of a highly skilled and experienced professional team, adding value to existing portfolio companies, assisting clients and evaluating new investment opportunities.
Due to the rapid growth we are experiencing, the prospective associate will have the opportunity to get involved in live projects immediately. The role will entail conducting market research, developing investment documentation such as business plans, management presentations, information memoranda, and financial models and thus provides exposure to the various stages of capital raising process.
– 3-5 years of experience in investment banking or an MBA degree
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering or Economics with a strong interest in investments & financial markets
– Understanding of accounting and financial reporting, capital structures and balance sheets
– Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working under guidance
– Organized, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize time-sensitive assignments
– Self-sufficient, resourceful, driven to do research
– Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
– Strong work ethic and demonstrated desire to learn
– Excellent oral and written English
– Great writing skills and impeccable spelling and grammar; ability to write compelling marketing materials
– Well versed in Excel and Financial Modeling
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
– Deep intellectual curiosity and keen desire to understand niche, esoteric sectors with disruptive technologies will be key to success in this role
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and short writing sample (1-8 pages) to Matena Babrikova at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.