The Outreach Team is one of the largest field vendors in the country. We work on behalf of amazing progressive partners to win real social change for good. Our goal is to consistently raise the overall level of organizing/canvass work across platforms by thinking holistically about our clients, the campaign we are trying to win, and the staff who work on the campaign.
The Special Projects Coordinator supports the President and the Chief of Staff to make the company more effective. This role is part Executive Assistant, part Special Ops.
This is a Specialist 1 level role reporting to the Chief of Staff. This position ends December 31, 2021, with the possibility to extend.
Location: This position is remote.
Administrative support for the President, Chief of Staff, and Vice-Presidents:
- Meeting preparation, including scheduling, crafting agendas, notifying participants, and collecting relevant data
- Maintain, analyze, and present key data about all departments
- Research projects at the request of the President and Chief of Staff
- Financial management, including making purchases, processing expenses, and managing executive budget
- Take notes during meetings and share them with relevant parties
- Collect assignments from other staff and follow up on outstanding work
- Logistical arrangements on behalf of the President, Chief of Staff, and Vice-Presidents
Own other discrete administrative projects as needed, which at various times may or may not include:
- Employee appreciation for leadership team
- Writing and assembling internal company communications
- Setting up and managing client outreach CRM
- Vetting and managing vendor relationships
- Assisting with central logistics and procurement for field staff
- Coordinating central IT rollouts
- Assisting with social media planning and implementation
- Coordinating photoshoots with project leadership
- Extremely organized – you keep good systems that are easy for others to use
- Detail oriented – nothing gets by you
- Pleasantly persistent, and skilled at managing up and across – you’re willing to push to make things happen
- Good planning skills – you think ahead and anticipate needs before anyone else does
- Strong writer – your communication with staff and clients is clear and professional
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends during busy times
- Experience working on campaigns and/or face to face fundraising
- Passion for social change and for progressive solutions to big problems
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting an executive or executive team
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$62,000 annually depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including unlimited PTO, health insurance, and hands-on training.
At The Outreach Team we believe deeply that equity and inclusion in our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build a stronger progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.