Digital Marketing Intern
The Singing Machine Company is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern who is versed in SEO, Paid Search Ads and web site maintenance. The ideal candidate, who will report to the Director of Product & Customer Experience, should have excellent analytical skills that translate into strategies to test ways to drive sales with paid ads, sponsored posts and other digital vehicles. The Digital Marketing Intern will find creative and strategic ways to drive traffic to our site by utilizing Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns. The candidate should also have experience or knowledge of how to refresh and maintain websites and product pages.
This intern will work with the Sales & Marketing team as well as the Product & Customer Experience team to brainstorm, strategize and launch a wide range of digital initiatives. They will learn and get involved in projects ranging from small, daily tasks to major, companywide digital marketing campaigns revolving around new product launches. The Digital Marketing Intern influences website refreshes, landing page updates and new product page development.
· Understands how to strategize and collaborate to create and implement digital campaigns
· SEO, Paid Search experience or understanding
· Knowledge of website layout, design and trends
· Understanding of leading social media platforms
· Capable of managing multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment
· Content creation capability is a plus
1. Influences and contributes to product launches at major retailers
2. Identifies and analyzes effective ways to improve customer engagement
3. Develops new digital marketing strategies
4. Contributes to marketing initiatives that translate into measurable successes
· Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a specialization in Digital Marketing, Journalism, or Communications. Juniors and Seniors are highly preferred.
· Fully qualified candidates must be available to 20 to 30 hours a week throughout internship.
Submit the following assets with your internship application:
· Cover letter
· A sample of creative writing work
· Current Major GPA
About the Singing Machine
Based in the US, Singing Machine® is the North American leader in consumer karaoke products. The first to provide karaoke systems for home entertainment in the United States, the Company sells its products world-wide through major mass merchandisers and on-line retailers. We offer the industry’s widest line of at-home karaoke entertainment products, which allow consumers to find a machine that suits their needs and skill level. As the most recognized brand in karaoke, Singing Machine products incorporate the latest technology for singing practice, music listening, entertainment and social sharing. The Singing Machine provides consumers the best warranties in the industry and access to over 13,000 songs for streaming and download. Singing Machine products are sold through most major retailers in North America and internationally. See www.singingmachine.com for more details.
We love the power of music and song. We love how singing can bring people together, make them smile, cry, we love creating JOY through music! For over 35 years, Singing Machine has been designing innovative beautifully modern products that singing enthusiasts and beginners alike love.
Company website: www.singingmachine.com
Internship location: Remote & in Corporate Office in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: Up to 3 months
Application: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org