*We are currently offering this internship as either fully remote, in-person, or hybrid**
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
If you automatically know what Opensea, Etherium, NFTs, and the metaverse are, you’re probably a good fit for this position. If you own at least one wearable for your avatar in Decentraland, you’re very likely a good fit for this position. And if you know the difference between an ERC-20 and a BEP-20 token, and you’re excited about (rather than frightened by) Reality Labs new haptic glove prototype, then you quite possibly could make a great team lead for this position!
We’re currently accepting applications for the position of Metaverse & NFT Strategy Intern.
This internship is 12-15hrs per week and can be designed around your schedule.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Research & monitor market trends, current status, and developments in the NFT space
- Creative thinking with respect to use cases for the metaverse/smart contracts/NFTs towards our mission of building respect across cultures
- Prospecting costs, time-estimates, technical, and non-technical requirements for crypto-related projects
- Building, developing, and moderating Discord servers
- Researching and reporting on tokenomics, blockchains, UGC platforms, etc
- Exploring multiple metaverses, scouting virtual real estate & collaboration opportunities
- You’ll basically be an important voice and valued team member as we craft our crypto strategy!
Please be clear and upfront regarding your capabilities and what you hope to learn and improve upon. We do not expect you to be an expert in any area, but it’s helpful to know where you have considerable experience and also where you do not, so that we can be as helpful to you as possible.
Whether or not we ever meet you, it may be helpful to remember that it’s exponentially easier and more fulfilling to work hard at something when you are excited about the product or service; please keep this in mind before applying for this music and culture related position.
Best wishes in your journey; contact us if you feel that you’re a good fit!
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship, especially when applying for academic credit. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure that they meet any requirements before they accept a position. Although it is not a requirement for us, we do highly recommend that students seek internship credit with their institution.