Founded by Julien Bonneville, CEO and Robert Schmidt, CRO in 2015, TheGuarantors empowers renters with smarter solutions to take control of their financial future.
Designed for multifamily assets, Guaranti is a program of products and solutions built to optimize protection throughout the renter lifecycle.
We are an innovator and a pioneer in the insurance and technology industry. We have received accolades for our specialty products and excellent customer service.
In the last 3 years, we have achieved 250% year-over-year growth and successfully raised $15M in a Series B. Currently, we are expanding our footprint nationwide.
We are backed by VCs who have also invested in LinkedIn and Slack amongst others.
You will partner with multi-disciplinary teams. You will build the next-generation software solution to power a business forward.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team to build next-generation software products (full stack) and solutions
- Be accountable for delivering and supporting applications in a production environment
- Participate in a fully agile development process with frequent releases
- Develop fully functional application components with clean code
- Implement solid front ends for client-facing and internal websites
- Build backend Microservices with well-defined APIs
- Work with persistent data stores, caches, messages buses, and other server-side technology
- Create automated unit, API, and integration tests and ensure quality delivery
- Author technical documents and artifacts for developed software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excited by a start-up culture
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in General Software Development
- 3+ years of experience in TypeScript
- Experience in front-end development with React Framework (TypeScript), HTML, CSS
- Experience with building REST API in a Microservices architecture
- Experience with Postgres SQL or similar SQL database (Schema and CRUD operations)
- Experience with message buses, pub/sub, or real-time data
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence, GitHub, or similar tools
- Familiar with developing for AWS platform using containers
- Worked in an agile team (Scrum or Kanban)
It is Nice if You Have
- Experience with GraphQL, Redis, Python; MongoDB or other NoSQL database
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our commitment: We are a collaborative, diverse, and passionate team of professionals. We are dedicated to innovation and empowering our employees.
Recognition: We are recognized in Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer 2020, CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), and listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100.
Remote work: All our roles are 100% remote which allows the flexibility for our employees as we navigate the recent changes to our work environments due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnerships: We have partnerships with USVets.org, alumni organizations, universities, and colleges.
Accommodations: We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. If you require assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.