ThePostGame (TPG) is seeking a Sports Marketing Research Intern to join our team remotely during the Spring 2021 semester.
ThePostGame is a leading digital sports content studio and consultancy that has been serving Leagues, Teams, TV Networks, Advertisers and Athletes for over 10 years. Our core services range across the spectrum of digital strategy, with expertise in sales packaging and branded content development, media rights advisory, data-driven insights, video production for all formats and platforms, and sophisticated multi-platform distribution delivering mass reach or hyper-targeted audiences. We have produced over 500 branded content series for the biggest advertisers in Sports. Notable clients include the NBA, FOX Sports, PGA, IOC, ESPN, NBC Sports, USA Today Sports, Canadian Soccer Business, Thuzio, New York Jets and New York Knicks.
Visit us at http://www.thepostgame.com
● General support for day-to-day operations including branded content research, social media research, marketing plans and business development
● Market research & competitive analysis
● Participating in unique brainstorms and team meetings
● Sustaining and developing sales prospect lists
● Researching B-to-B marketing best practices
● Create sales positioning materials that place ThePostGame and its clients positively within the marketplace.
● Research future trends that impact ThePostGame’s business opportunities & the Sports/Media industry.
Skills & Qualifications:
● Currently in pursuit of a college degree (Undergraduate or Graduate)
● You MUST be able to receive academic credit for the internship
● Possess a passion & knowledge for the sports industry
● Have excellent attention to detail and a passion for learning
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Willingness to learn and strong attention to detail
To apply, please email Sebastian.Marentes@ThePostGame.com with your resume and a brief in-email cover letter.