Therap Services LLC
Working with our passionate team of subject matter experts, you will help innovate, structure, write, and edit Therap’s written materials for existing and potential customers. Other projects may include interviewing Therap users for testimonials and collaborating with our video production team on training and marketing videos. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated applicants looking to gain experience with a variety of different writing projects in a creative, collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with our subject matter experts to design and write white papers, articles, lead magnets, and other high value marketing materials
- Write and edit clear and concise emails, support guides, and other material for our support team
- Write and help produce training and marketing videos
- Conduct interviews with users of the Therap system
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the content creation process.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Portfolio of writing samples for review
- Experience writing for a newspaper, magazine, blog, social media, or similar platform preferred
- Experience preparing and conducting interviews across a variety of mediums preferred
- Self-starter who takes pride in attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and exceeding expectations
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to express ideas clearly and compellingly
- A strong attention to detail regarding word choice, syntax and grammar
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with teams to understand their needs and help create materials that support those needs
- Exposure to or experience with human services field a plus
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.