When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The sales development program is designed to accelerate early career development of high potential college graduates to prepare them for mobile careers within the Sales organization at Thermo Fisher Scientific. If you love sales and are interested in science, this program is a great way to build your career with a global leader.
- Commercial and product training with real-world experiences
- Job shadow with salespeople and subject matter experts
- Learning sessions held at various sites: customer service center, distribution warehouse, manufacturing, and direct sales
- Dedicated leaders and mentors
- Networking and exposure to commercial leaders
- Customer account responsibility and ownership
- 0-3 years of work experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry, or relative internship or co-op experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree, preferably in the sciences or sales focused
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be available for travel and flexible to relocation
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.