One of western New York’s leading employment law firms is recruiting for an entry level paralegal position. The ideal candidate for this position would be a recent college graduate interested in pursuing a law career or someone with a paralegal degree/certificate. One who is quick on their feet, detail oriented and able to shift priorities easily. Applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be organized, possess a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and internet proficiency. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access are preferred. This position requires a large amount of phone work.
Candidates must have solid work history and work references available. Please visit our website for more information about our firm at www.theemploymentattorneys.com. Interested applicants please submit a resume and cover letter and writing sample by mail, fax or e-mail to:
693 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Fax: (585) 272-0963
Job responsibilities include:
· File maintenance, including overseeing file setup and opening/closing files.
· Drafting of documents such as affidavits of service/certificates of service.
· Calendaring timelines and ensuring all applicable deadlines are met.
· Writing correspondence, sending and receiving court documents.
· Handling incoming calls and requests received via fax and email.
· Preparing binders for attorneys.
· Administrative duties.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Paid time off