Are you a dedicated go-getter who wants to build your resume and work part-time to support your studies during this year’s pandemic? Are you a vibrant communicator who strives for better solutions and takes pride for being outstanding? Are you passionate about being a leader at a nimble but hungry tech startup and owning your projects? Then you are one of us!
Who are we?
We are a group of digital nomads who run Tidal Labs. Tidal Labs is a profitable, venture-backed startup working to change the face of media and advertising by directly connecting brands with passionate, creative people online. We help companies like Allianz, Kohler, and The Today Show activate large networks of influencers & creators.
We want you to explore your communication skills through a semi-structured project focusing on outbound business development.
During this internship you will experience:
- Learning the basics of outbound business development and how to strategically conduct outreach that will yield results
- Developing high level partnerships and growing a business from the ground up– every minute you invest in front of the screen will pay off for the team
- Close collaborations with key members of the business – Working as a team member and a leader instead of being JUST some intern
If all that sounds good to you tell us if:
- You are able to work from home a minimum of 18 hours per week
- Have a thorough understanding of social media and content creation on social platforms
- You are an excellent writer and communicator and have your way with people. If you have a blog or social following of your own, link us to it!
- You are a problem solver and multi-task master who can manage multiple projects at once
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or Psychology, and/or have an interest in sales and entrepreneurship