Business Development Associate
The Business Development Assistant will work on a wide range of projects related to TJM & Co.’s sales efforts. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about customer service and sales and/or startup entrepreneurship and is looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Who is the right candidate?
You are a go-getter with a positive attitude. You’re highly organized and have a sharp eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude. You thrive in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results. You are a team player and love to be challenged. You have some sales and marketing experience, either an internship or employment, preferably with an agency.
This role is for an internship position – a full-time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
We are offering Credit with Commission for this internship
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and nationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Administrating the sales process as appropriate as well as providing administration activities for events and other activities
- Working with the team and supporting other team members to deliver an excellent sales process
- 1-year experience in sales, business development, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CRM software (HubSpot preferred) and project management software (i.e. Asana)
- Effective project and time management skills are necessary
- Computer skills to include Google Suite
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, initiative, drive, common sense, creativity, and flexibility are essential
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast-moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Excellent communication skills, open, friendly, customer orientated and willing to work in a team