T&M Associates is seeking a multi-talented Staff Engineer to join our Municipal Department in the firm’s Bethlehem Office. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer early in their career to learn and grow within the framework of an engineering consulting firm. Responsibilities would include providing support engineering services to Bethlehem municipal and site development groups. This includes site and public infrastructure design, field engineering, report analysis and preparation, and Municipal Land Development reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Civil Engineering is required.
- 1-2 years of related experience is preferred. Relevant internship experience can be substituted for experience.
- Engineer in Training certification is preferred with the goal to obtain a Professional Engineer’s License.
- Exposure and some experience in GIS, AutoCAD and Civil 3D is essential.
- Detail oriented with a strong command of design principles and the ability to develop neat and accurate design calculations.
- Candidates must be adept at working collaboratively while building strong working relationships with our clients and staff members.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work with peers and senior management and be a team player.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.