TotalCare is looking for a recruiter to help grow our team of physicians and staff. We are a fast growing, tech-enabled multi-specialty medical group providing services in family medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, urgent care, and aesthetic medicine to 20,000+ patients/year.
About the position:
This is an entrepreneurial position with lots of opportunity for growth. Compensation is competitive, with significant bonus and equity potential, depending on performance. You will be working closely with our Managing Director, a leading health care entrepreneur in the Los Angeles area. She is a graduate of Harvard Business School and Yale University, and has used her experience from Wall Street and Silicon Valley to grow TotalCare from 8 to 60 employees over the past few years, while achieving top rankings in quality of care. With your help, TotalCare aims to grow to 100+ employees in the next few years.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- History of meeting challenges with determination, and persistently trying different solutions until the desired outcome is achieved
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Recruit and hire top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to communicating the company’s hiring decision
- Source active and passive candidates through networking, internal databases, contact lists and research.
- Develop sufficient knowledge about various health care professions to enable a productive screening and interviewing process