Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, TouchSuite is one of America’s leading financial technologies companies. TouchSuite’s award-winning solutions include contactless payment kiosks, point-of-sales retail systems, fully integrated payment processing and credit card services. We’ve been honored seven times on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
As a Business Development Associate, you will represent TouchSuite’s patented technology solutions designed to help merchants increase revenue and efficiency. You will be trained to represent the most advanced framework on the market to-date with a wide range of capabilities comprised of self-service kiosks, online ordering solutions, point-of-sales and tablet devices, contactless wallets, mobile payment systems, and more. Our framework includes the Grubbrr family of products that deploys the power of AI, machine learning, facial recognition and digital sensors to address today’s customer service needs.
Your primary objective is to meet monthly sales, market and profitability goals by cultivating new business in retail, restaurant and service industry businesses with multiple locations. Working from your home office, you will identify prospects, engage and qualify leads, convey the value and benefit of TouchSuite’s products and services, and close new customers using social media, telesales, videoconferencing, and occasional onsite demonstration meetings.
We provide each Business Development Associate with the training, tools, experience and coaching needed to establish a successful career in technology sales. You will complete a comprehensive, 12-week onboarding program designed for entry-level sales professionals to learn, train and accomplish new business sales. This includes daily assignments and ongoing coaching to practice and build your industry and product knowledge, selling proficiency and business communication skills. Along with initiating and completing your own sales, you will work on larger opportunities with experienced TouchSuite account executives, regional field representatives, and business development representatives to learn how uncover needs, demonstrate solutions and close.
Once you conclude the program, you will become eligible for an uncapped compensation plan including base salary, commission and residual payout.
Success in this role requires exceptional communication skills, time management, persistence, accountability and drive to:
· Develop, manage and close a growing pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet daily, weekly and monthly activity goals.
· Establish trust and confidence to build strong working relationships with merchants over the phone and in videoconferencing meetings.
· Target opportunities, identify decision makers, qualify needs, present relevant value and overcome barriers in assigned industry segments.
· Learn and exhibit a thorough understanding of TouchSuite’s solutions to recommend the best combination of products and services for each type of prospect and business.
· Use financial selling to identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms, and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
· Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
· Provide exceptional levels of responsiveness and attention to all prospects to deliver a professional, high-quality, ethical sales experience.
· Increase satisfaction, build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to TouchSuite through your interaction with prospects and customers.
· Prioritize multiple demands of a Business Development Associate to support company values and shared success with business colleagues.
· BA/BS degree in business, major in sales or marketing preferred.
· Resourceful problem-solver who can resolve challenges working remotely.
· Goal-driven, quick learner, motivated to succeed in B2B technology sales.
· Proven, Fast-Growth Company and Industry Leader
· Innovative Technology Solutions with Superior Customer Support
· Excellent “Can Do” Sales Leadership Team and Culture
· Extensive Training, Tools and Coaching from National and Regional Offices
· Work-From-Home Opportunity to Enter Professional Sales
· Career Advancement to Business Development Team Leadership
· Base, Commission and Residual – Uncapped Earnings
- *Remote applicants welcome*
TouchSuite is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.