TRACS is offering internship opportunities in sports marketing and event management for Fall 2021 and/or Winter 2021-2022. As a TRACS intern you will be involved in the planning and organizational phases of TRACS’ 2021-22 projects and events. You will gain an understanding of the client relationship by sitting-in on phone meetings with clients and committee planning sessions. You will participate in event planning activities with experiences that range from learning the process of vendor research to developing and implementing public outreach plans. Glimpse new business development by helping to develop pitch strategies through research and brainstorming sessions. Learn about the impact of social media by assisting with developing, implementing and tracking social media campaigns.
Our team is small, but we can pivot resources quickly and efficiently. As an intern you will be incorporated directly into the TRACS team from the get-go and will have the opportunity to complete tasks with direct impact on TRACS’ success. What will you gain from your TRACS Internship? Great experience in sports marketing and event management that is transferrable to careers in various disciplines. If you are interested please send your resume, cover letter, and either 3-5 work samples or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of/interest in sports
• Strong attention to detail
• Initiative and resourcefulness
• Function independently within an open team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Possess clear and concise communication skills (verbal and written)
• Have an interest in learning about brand activation and sponsorship management
• Macintosh OS (preferred)
• Are enrolled in a university degree-seeking program and have a minimum GPA of 3.3