Reports to: IT Manager
Position Purpose: Work in a team environment to design, build, implement, and support software applications for entire organization.
- Build and modify software applications to support the business and partner/client businesses as they relate to Trans Ova.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified programs.
- Consult with users concerning user requests to determine feasibility and benefits of requests.
- Work with users to define requests and build solutions.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients, and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Recommends and implements new systems to current technology.
- Provide reporting and data analysis needs.
- Leads projects.
- Assist in supporting all business users with technical issues as needed. (Including, but not limited to PC’s, Network, Servers, Email, Phone, Cell Phones).
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Work with supervisor to develop an annual budget, providing justification when needed.
- Follows Trans Ova’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image reflective of Trans Ova’s industry position.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience within Information Technology preferred.
Experience in the following technologies/products:
- SQL Server
- Report Writing Tools (SSRS)
Experience with data reporting, and implementing effective and innovative software development.
Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
Understanding of general business, agriculture.
This position has the potential to be remote.