Who We Are:
G3 Life Sciences, a division of G3 Translate, is a global team of compassionate experts working together to provide specialized language services and advanced technologies to organizations developing life-changing and life-saving therapies. As a WBENC-certified women-owned business, we believe that diversity is an essential element in procuring and delivering work that allows our clients to better connect with and deliver treatments to patients around the world.
We are looking to inclusively grow our sales force with people who can not only connect to our mission and values but look to execute on them every day.
G3 Translate is a joint venture partner of TransPerfect.
What You Will Be Doing
Our service offerings are strongly rooted in our values, and a successful Account Executive will be authentically connected to what we do, why we do it, and who we are as an organization. You will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is motivated to increase overall revenue and foster an environment where your clients are your partners, and through those partnerships, we help improve lives. Our sales professionals are solution explorers, working to identify prospective client solutions while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients—all while having fun and giving back to the communities where we live and serve!
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for managing and developing new business relationships. You will be the first level of support to existing clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with a Passion for B2B Sales in a service-minded corporate culture. You will be provided the tools, the mentorship, and the support to build your own business while being encouraged to serve in your local community. Oh, and did we mention our fabulous, hip office space?
· Manage and lead regional business development activities to drive new revenue
· Create effective approaches to opening new business opportunities
· Understand the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of G3 Translate’s services and are articulate these to potential clients
· In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop, and open sales opportunities
· Promote and educate clients regarding G3 Translate’s services
· Appropriately manage client expectations in liaison with the Production Management Team
· Manage and control pricing and contractual issues
Who We Are Looking For:
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow within an amazing company
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
· Between 1-3 years of sales experience
· Proven sales life-cycle experience
· A record of achieving sales targets
· Experience in the translation industry preferred
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
Where Your Career Is Going:
At G3, your career progression is limitless. A successful candidate in this position will be able to progress in corporate spaces to further business development roles and beyond. All options offer growth that can capitalize on your strengths. Nonetheless, as long as you are an employee in good standing and there is a business need for a new role, we can help make transitions happen.
End your job search and find your career at G3 Translate.
Why G3 Translate:
At G3 Translate, we believe that creating an employee base of diverse individuals, backgrounds, and experiences makes us a stronger team. And we are committed to supporting clients and vendors that believe the same.
We are a dynamic, full-service translation agency headquartered in New York City with locations around the world, and growing. We provide a wide range of international language solutions across our Market Research and Life Sciences specializations, including translation, accessibility, website localization, media globalization, technology solutions, cultural consulting, and AI.
G3 Translate believes in rewarding great work and an enthusiastic attitude. In addition to your compensation plan, we offer an attractive, comprehensive benefits package, a culture of giving back, and the opportunity to grow in a culturally diverse team that is rapidly raising its profile both domestically and abroad.