About Trevi Communications
Trevi Communications is a busy and fast-growing PR and marketing communications firm. Our principals combine a long history of achievement with a particular focus on emerging technology, renewables and energy storage, as well as a healthy professional services practice. We create meaningful content by crafting compelling stories that help clients build brand awareness, increase customer engagement, produce results and generate revenue. We’re also a fun place to work.
We’re strategic thinkers who provide hands-on tactical execution – developing and implementing day-to-day writing, editing and project management programs. Our agency is intentionally small and client relationships personal. We don’t try to be everything to everyone. Instead, we focus on doing what we like to do, and what we think we’re good at, for organizations we can help.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a smart, dynamic and motivated individual who wants to start a career in marketing or PR. The ideal candidate should be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to PR, journalism or communications.
Qualities and qualifications
● Basic course work completed in marketing, PR and/or social media for business
● Interested in learning about new industries and staying up to date on current affairs
● Superb written and oral communications skills
● Able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
● Able to work autonomously under tight schedules
● Willing to jump into new projects as needed
About the position
The marketing communications intern supports development and implementation of media relations/publicity, account management and digital media programs for a mix of clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Build and maintain media lists
● Draft and pitch press releases to relevant industry media
● Track all press coverage, clip press hits and create monthly coverage reports
● Monitor incoming Google Alerts and newsletters for coverage
● Research editorial calendars for client placement
● Maintain events/awards/speaking opportunity calendars for clients
● Research speaking and exhibiting opportunities for industry events
● Proofread and edit various pieces of client marketing collateral
● Research industry trends and stay up to date on current events
● Develop and submit calendar postings for client events
● Draft social media posts on behalf of Trevi and our clients
What we offer
As a member of the Trevi team and part of a growing and successful start-up, you’ll be involved in the full breadth of the profession, from strategy to tactics. We offer a professional and friendly work environment with interesting and challenging work assignments.
In addition, working at Trevi means you’ll enjoy:
• Suburban commute (right off Routes 1 and 95) with free parking
• Casual and friendly work environment
• Culture that nurtures professional growth
• Canine visits (we have multiple office dogs!)
Submit cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org