Paid Copywriting Intern
Summer 2021 Internship
Celebrating 25 years of success, Triad Advertising is seeking a superstar Copywriting Intern. If you are wildly creative, fiercely dedicated, and thrive on a challenge, we would like to talk to you. In this role, you’ll support our team of writers and have the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of the agency business. You’ll work hard, have fun – and come away with projects perfect for your portfolio.
Triad specializes in healthcare, higher ed, financial services and hospitality branding and marketing, with a varied portfolio of clients including top hotel chains, universities, banks, and senior living providers.
· Copywriting for client print, radio, outdoor, and event marketing projects, as directed
· Creative concepting for larger projects, together with the creative team
· Participation in the creative process, client relations, and different department functions
· Presenting and defending concepts to creative team and leadership
· Cross-training in account service and other agency functions, as desired
· Cross-training in digital marketing, as desired
· Attendance at agency and client meetings, as requested
· Assistance managing agency and client social media accounts
· Attendance at conferences and events with team members, as desired
· Assistance with research efforts for client discovery and project discovery
· Assistance with new business proposals and pitches
· Assistance with agency’s own marketing initiatives
· Proofreading of several projects daily
- Apply writing and marketing knowledge gained in class to projects for a variety of real-world clients
- Gain and enhance transferable skills suitable for a variety of roles, including persuasive writing, proofreading, customer service, presenting and public speaking
- Gain experience receiving supervisor feedback and enhancing one’s work to meet company standards
- Experience agency life firsthand to evaluate one’s desire to pursue an agency role post-graduation
· Must be a junior or senior or hold equivalent status at an accredited college or university
· Option to receive college credit
· Advertising, marketing, communications, or related major preferred
· 10 to 20-hour+ weekly commitment; days are flexible
· Demonstrated leadership and creativity
· Ability to successfully handle multiple responsibilities at once
· Bonus experience – social media management, blogging, videography, photography, research, new media
$15.00 per hour
Upload your cover letter, resume, and any available portfolio links.
Triad Advertising is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Triad Advertising recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.