TribalVision is seeking a seasonal intern who is excited by the opportunity to have immediate impact at a rapidly growing firm. Your role will involve multiple tasks that allow you to learn the ins and outs of the marketing industry. As you will be working directly with executives and account managers, a mix of passion, work ethic, personality, problem-solving, and superior writing and organizational skills are essential ingredients to having impact at our firm. By combining your pro-active attitude with detail oriented organizational skills, you will be challenged to become an accomplished business professional at an accelerated pace.
TribalVision is an outsourced marketing firm whose mission is to help small and mid-size companies market smarter. As a marketing department for hire, TribalVision is a flexible, cost-effective alternative to the traditional marketing solutions available to the business community. TribalVision’s value add includes crafting strategy, optimizing channel mixes, implementing tactics, providing executive leadership, and building highly differentiated brands. TribalVision’s business model has been designed to fully align our interests with those of our clients. This is demonstrated in our transparent compensation structure, our flexible engagement levels, our metrics-driven approach, and our role as a company’s trusted advisor.
● Attend meetings and take notes
● Assist in preparing presentations for marketing associates and managers
● Manage variety of marketing projects and adhere to deadlines
● Research companies and their competition
● Develop new and exciting marketing strategies
● Analyze past and current data
● Take initiative to find solutions to complex problems
● Manage and learn all social media platforms
Skills and Experience
● Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the audience
● Ability to think critically by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
● Ability to analyze and synthesize data
● Ability to work as a part of a team but with minimal direction to take charge of projects
Due to regulations regarding covid-19, internships are 100% remote at this time.
295 Devonshire Street
Boston, MA 02110
2346 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886
Position Type: Internship
Preferred (not required) Major(s): Marketing, Communications, Business
Desired Class Level(s): Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Salary Level: $13.50/hour
Job Function: Marketing consulting/client services
Approximate Hours Per Week: 10-25 (depending on intern’s availability)
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics or disability which do not relate to successful performance of job duties.
MUST apply at https://tribalvision.com/careers-home/join-our-tribe/. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.