Trinity Street Capital Partners, a boutique real estate investment bank, is currently seeking a candidate looking for a internship career opportunity. Trinity Street Capital Partners provides debt and equity capital for commercial & residential real estate transactions.
The commercial real estate intern will have the option to work from home or join our company, located at 80 Broad Street NY, NY. This qualified candidate will be responsible for establishing new relationships with potential private equity investors (Family offices, High net worth individuals, Alternative asset managers, etc…) in commercial and residential real estate projects. Subject to the candidate’s capabilities, education and demonstrated motivation, he/she/they will have the opportunity to analysis new equity requests from clients and present to private equity investors.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Excellent research skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, a plus.
- Excellent listening, reading comprehension, written & oral communication skills.
- Junior, Senior or Grad student, in real estate development/finance, finance, accounting or economics.
- Excellent ability to work independently, with little guidance.
- Fluency in English.
Trinity Street Capital Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.