Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We’re an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs. Find out why thousands of happy clients have given us the highest net promoter score in the real estate industry!
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas and support to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing campaigns as well as marketing operations initiatives.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you gain broad experience in marketing and prepare you to enter any fast-paced marketing department or work environment.
This is a 3 month internship beginning September 2021.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide marketing support to Triplemint’s content division in a wide range of exciting and challenging projects ranging from research to writing to strategic planning for brand and agent campaigns, social media initiatives, event planning, direct and digital mail, and operational support
- Proofread and write copy (excellent writing skills are a must)
- Provide social media support, administrative assistance, ideating and project management for brand building initiatives
- Tackle and solve marketing challenges
- Help with maintaining and improving operational and organizational systems within the department
Who You Are:
- You are either a junior or senior in an undergraduate program or pursuing a graduate degree
- You have a journalism or English major background, or a background that includes extensive writing experience. Excellent writing skills are a must.
- You have a passion for writing and content creation
- You have experience in social media support, administrative assistance, and ideating
- You love working with people and you enjoy going above and beyond in meeting expectations
- You enjoy working on a team
- You take the lead when something needs to be done
- You enjoy being coached and mentored by an awesome group of marketing professionals
- You’re not afraid to ask questions or flag concerns
- You have a strong desire to learn and a strong professional drive
- You have a strong proficiency in Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and/or Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- You are polished and professional; you always dress well even when attending virtual meetings
- You are courteous and assertive
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere) skills a plus
It is the policy of Triplemint not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.