True Impact is an innovative and rapidly growing social impact measurement and benchmarking tool for the charitable sector. Fortune 1000 companies like PepsiCo, Dow, eBay, and GlaxoSmithKline and their nonprofit partners use the True Impact web platform to report on the social impact of their grants, volunteerism, and other philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success and identify opportunities for improvement.
We are seeking a proactive, multi-talented manager to serve our clients with equal parts project management, measurement consultation, analysis, and resource development.
- Own and lead measurement goal setting and onboarding with corporate and private foundation clients
- Understand and solve client measurement problems using our software platform’s capabilities
- Support nonprofits in social impact reporting through technical assistance with program evaluation and the True Impact platform
- Analyze nonprofit performance data, develop strategic recommendations, and generate presentation-ready decks to support clients’ reporting and decisionmaking needs
- Provide guidance to the software development team to continuously improve the content and design of the True Impact platform
- Create practical (i.e., layperson-friendly) toolkits and other capacity-building resources for clients and their nonprofit partners
- Contribute to the development of a small but rapidly scaling company, and to our growing body of white papers and other resources to support measurement and continuous improvement in the charitable sector.
- 5+ years of program evaluation, consulting, or training experience in the social sector
- Advanced degree in the social sciences or related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in leading technical assistance and capacity building efforts
- Strong organizational and self-management skills, with experience managing multiple projects
- Technically savvy with comfort using various project management, analysis, and presentation tools (e.g., Google apps, Slack, Teamwork, Jira, Confluence, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled written and verbal communicator; effective at presenting clear, actionable guidance to non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail and pride in accuracy
- Full time
- We’re mission-driven, dedicated to promoting better performance in the social sector through practical social impact measurement.
- We’re a distributed, fully remote team (headquartered in Boston).
- We prize our highly flexible and laid-back work environment but never compromise our commitment to high-quality work.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse community. We strongly encourage people of color to apply.