Headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, TTI, Inc. is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2021 as the world’s leading authorized distributor specialist offering passive, connector, electromechanical and discrete components. TTI’s extensive product line and supply chain solutions have made the company the distributor of choice for industrial, military, aerospace and consumer electronic manufacturers worldwide.
For over 20 years TTI has invested in recruiting tomorrow’s leaders who are interested in a B2B sales career in one of the fastest growing and most dynamic industries in the world; Electronics. We are looking for talented candidates who have recently completed their bachelor’s degree and are ready to start their career path with a market leader.
Participants in our Graduate Sales Development Program will go through a comprehensive six to nine-month training program at our corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas comprised of classroom instruction and complemented by on the job application. Upon completion of the training program, the graduate will transition into a defined sales role in one of our North American branch sales offices.
The Graduate Development Program- Sales will begin July 2021.
What our Sales Representatives do:
- Sells products and services offered by TTI. This includes, but is not limited to, our product lines, AIM programs, quality, and value-added services. The sale is attained by building relationships and tailoring the sales approach to meet and inquire about the customer’s needs.
- Provides price and delivery quotes within customer timeline to customers within the assigned geographic territory by working with the branch or corporate product manager and the manufacturers to get the most competitive pricing by utilizing communication by telephone, fax, and email. The Account Rep’s success is measured by booking the business at the highest gross profit margin.
- Processes the customer’s order by entering it into the sales database for quote processing and delivery schedules. Requires eye for detail, proofreading for accuracy, and maintaining quality expectations. Failure to process and review promptly can result in a loss of parts and lead time with factories. This is measured by customers on-time delivery and Return Material Authorization (RMA) rate.
- Expands product knowledge by utilizing all resources including product literature, factory representatives, product managers, sales managers, and other sales representatives to be able to discuss product options with customers and sell TTI strengths.
- Participates in the TTI Total Quality process by following defined policies and procedures to maintain an efficient sales cycle, following logical and systematic approaches, while the goal being to reduce sales errors and uphold quality to the highest level. This is measured by how many lines are shipped per salesperson and determined how many lines were on time and crossed checked for errors.
- Increases customer account base by compiling a list of prospective customer leads from various sources and makes cold calls. The number of new customers should grow based on this activity.
- Represent TTI at alumni college campus by attending and assisting with recruiting efforts for the Sales and Marketing Training program.
What we look for in our Graduate Sales Development candidates:
- Business/Marketing related Degree from four-year University or College with some work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Willingness to relocate to a branch upon graduation from the Sales Development Program.
- Exhibits the ability to learn and retain technical knowledge of company products and services.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to calculate discounts, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence proficiently and professionally.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word) at an intermediate level required.
- Willing to relocate.
What we offer our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through philanthropic opportunities
Want to learn more? Visit us at Working at TTI, Inc.
This position requires the use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic