Tufts Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Student Admissions Ambassadors serve as a voice of the Tufts DPT student experience. Actively promoting Tufts DPT mission and culture, they engage with prospective and newly admitted students during the admissions process.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities of the Tufts DPT Student Admissions Ambassadors may include:
· Attendance at Student Admissions Ambassador trainings
· Preparation for admissions-related events
· Engage students through admissions events and other communications
· Participate in multiple Student Admissions Ambassador activities
· Provide a voice for the Tufts DPT Program for marketing efforts, including social media outreach
· Facilitate training for next Student Admissions Ambassador group
Qualifications and Skills
Successful candidates for Student Admissions Ambassador positions will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Satisfactory academic standing within the DPT program
- Resourceful and innovative
- Engage in active problem solving and critical thinking
- Work independently when given basic guidelines
- Engage with a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds and perspectives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially with students
- Demonstrated ability to enhance the work of the team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong, positive communicator
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (event set up)
Pay and Benefits
Students from the Tufts DPT program with prior recruitment, student admissions, or student leadership experience are encouraged to apply. This position pays $25/hour with the expectation of sporadic work hours (e.g., up to 3-5 hours per month through the academic year).
Student Admissions Ambassador serve within their role from June of their first year to June of their second year and facilitate training of the next cohort of Student Admissions Ambassadors.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by June 16th with a resume and the following information:
· A brief cover letter expressing interest in and specific skill set for this position.
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews completed, as necessary.