This an exciting opportunity for an MPH student with an interest in health care systems and policy to join the Center for Health Systems and Policy (CHSP) at Tufts University School of Medicine for Spring 2021 semester, with the opportunity to continue for subsequent semesters.
The successful Policy Fellow will have strong writing and research skills, the ability to synthesize complex information quickly and accurately, social media savvy, a willingness to learn new skills, the ability to work independently and take initiative, and a passion for health systems and policy.
Tasks and Expectations May Include:
· Prepare health policy blog posts on current health policy topics related to health reform, the election, federal and state legislation and rulemaking, and other timely health policy issues.
· Research and write policy briefs, issue briefs, and/or evidence snapshots on an array of health policy topics.
· Contribute to literature reviews and study design for grant proposals for health systems and policy research.
· Create professional templates for formatting CHSP briefs and publications using graphic design software.
· Organize a monthly journal club for Health Services, Management, and Policy concentrators to discuss a recent journal article or health policy topic.
· Contribute to CHSP activities approximately 5 hours per week.
The Policy Fellow will receive a stipend equal to $1000 per semester.
To apply, please submit a resume, letter of interest, and brief writing sample to email@example.com by January 22, 2021