Student Affairs Assistants (SAA) provide administrative and programming support to the SMFA Student Affairs Team for the SMFA community.
The Student Affairs Window operates 10 am-4pm Monday-Friday. SAAs will have the choice to work one to three 3-hour shifts during the week. Shifts run from 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm. With occasional training and weekend shifts outside of regular Student Affairs Window operating times.
· Design posters and social media content for Student Affairs events and programing using Adobe Suite, Canva, and/or other design methods
· Maintain a clean and welcoming Student Services window
· Develop knowledge of and direct community members to appropriate campus resources and offices
· Field Student Affairs phone calls, as well as, check and respond to Student Affairs email
· Approve and disseminate event posters for school clubs, upcoming exhibitions, and more.
· Support Review Board preparation from excel sheets to review board kit assembly
· Manage and organize Student Affairs materials, ie. board game rental and ticket inventory
· Provide program support from design, setup, takedown, and facilitation during the week and occasional weekend shifts available for major events and trips put on by the Student Affairs Office
· Attend monthly trainings and occasional individual check-ins
· Perform special projects as assigned