Turning Green is excited to announce that internship applications are OPEN for Fall sessions!
Turning Green is a global, student-led movement working to create a healthy, just, and thriving planet through education and advocacy focused on climate change, environmental and social justice, health and well-being.
If you are a high school, college, grad student or young professional interested in being a leader in the movement for a healthy, just and thriving planet and future, we invite you to apply for one of our internship positions.
Fall Session runs from September 2021 to December 2021
*Internship start date and length vary based on interest
We currently have an opening for a Graphic Design Intern. Graphic Design interns will assist our team with bringing program, marketing and philanthropy materials to life. We are a fast moving team and are always in need of skilled designers to help create and finesse materials.
- Design and create print, pitch packets, graphics, and digital materials
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Assist with creating marketing materials
- Ensure all design assets are organized and stored appropriately
- Graphic Design major or minor
- Exceptional knowledge of graphic design software programs, such as Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Strong creative skills
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals, such as color, layouts, and typography
- Practical experience
- Flexible hours for students
- Work with a passionate team of changemakers
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org