TurningArt is a Boston-based, full-service artwork company working to bring the creativity of today’s artists into our everyday experience. With a proprietary catalog of works from more than one thousand contemporary painters, photographers, sculptors, installation, and mixed-media artists, TurningArt works nationally with clients in business, real estate, and healthcare. We handle the entire process from design through on-site installation, offering everything from our signature rotation program to purchase and site-specific commissions. We’ve been featured on NPR, The CBS Early Show, and the Boston Globe, proud to have served thousands of happy clients across the country.
We are looking for an energetic and engaging Art Advisor to serve the needs of our existing clients. Personable, professional, and creative, you’ll be an integral part of our client services team, well supported by the account management and operations departments but ultimately responsible for your own success. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a passion for art, design, customer relationships, and sales to join a growing team and make a difference.
- Understand and anticipate client needs to provide consistently exceptional client service.
- Leverage our in-house technology and artwork catalog to deliver expert curatorial services.
- Manage the lifecycle of a full recurring client contract portfolio attentively.
- Organize excellent and timely rotation service for clients with rotating art programs.
- Create design proposals and program quotes for growing clients.
- Work sensitively to achieve retention goals while responding to client requests.
- Develop a strong understanding of our service and contribute collaboratively to process improvement.
- Exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented.
- Successful prior customer service, account management, and/or sales experience.
- Working or educational background in art and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill and confidence speaking with senior clients, both on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying clear attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, regularly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- BA/BS degree.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and copy of your resume.