For immediate consideration, please apply by clicking on the green “Apply Externally” button.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Formulate, prototype and deploy robust and reliable solutions to cutting-edge perception problems.
- Build benchmark with proper methodology and analyze large-scale data to characterize algorithms performance
- Closely collaborate with other teams to conduct system design, integration and tests
- Must be enrolled in a M.S./Ph.D. program in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Robotics or other related fields
- Solid knowledge and proven practical experience in one or more of the following fields: object tracking, state estimation, sensor fusion, SLAM, signal processing, etc.
- Strong coding skills in Python and C/C++
- Publications in related conferences and/or journals
- 1-2 years academic or industrial experience in object tracking, state estimation, sensor fusion, SLAM, signal processing.
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.