1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women’s health startup founded by a team with experience at Bain, BCG, and the Gates Foundation. Our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescriptions deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info.
2. Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the customer service team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding experience to our customers from beginning to end. It is a critical role in the company, and one that we take very seriously. You will lead many aspects of the business: customer sign-ups, coordinating with doctors, coordinating with our pharmacy partners, answering customer questions, identifying and implementing improvements – the list goes on!
- Be the customer facing voice of the Twentyeight Health brand
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure each customer is receiving the proper support from the customer team, doctors and pharmacy
- Manage customer sign-up process
- Care coordination of customers with doctors for telehealth visits
- Coordinate dispensing and delivery process with pharmacy
- Answer customer questions
- Maintain accurate records of customer information, orders and communication logs
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for improvement
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are/have:
- Passionate – possesses a genuine affinity for healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Excellent communicator – strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented – double checks work to ensure integrity and quality
- Self motivated – comfortable working independently and in teams
- Problem solver – excels at identifying and solving problems
- Accountable – comfortable working and reporting to management remotely
- Willing to work hard – committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure project completion and exceed customer expectations
- Willing to learn – open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years online customer service work experience (required)
- Experience working at a pharmacy (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare industry (preferred)
- Fluent Spanish speaker (preferred)
6. Compensation & Benefits
- $16/hr + overtime (45-50 estimated weekly hours) some weekend and holiday hours required – remote position
- Health insurance benefits
- Fun (virtual) team events & a chance to network with experienced professionals
- In the moment and monthly feedback sessions – we want you to learn and grow with us!
7. How to apply
Send your resume and a couple paragraphs about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying to and how you heard about us. Lastly, please include the date you would be available to start.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage womxn, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.