This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a rapidly-growing telehealth platform. You’ll gain dynamic experience and exposure to the operations of a telemedicine company in the femtech sphere. See below for more information about the company, the role, and the exciting perks of joining our team!
1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women’s health startup founded by a team with experience at Bain, BCG, and the Gates Foundation. Our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescriptions deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info. We are active in NY, NJ, PA, MD, FL and NC, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities. When we’re not quarantining, we are based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Join us to bring dignified, accessible healthcare to all!
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding experience to our customers from beginning to end. It is a critical role in the company, and one that we take very seriously. You will lead many aspects of the business: customer sign-ups, coordinating with doctors, coordinating with our pharmacy partner, answering customer questions, identifying and implementing improvements – the list goes on! Your role will be central in the Twentyeight Health’s team and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
You will report to the Head of Customer Experience and Operations (Marta Paterno). Marta has over 10 years experience growing and managing teams, and feels grateful everyday for the chance to focus on meaningful work at Twentyeight. You will also have the opportunity to engage directly with the founders and all key members of the team.
- Be the customer facing voice of the Twentyeight Health brand
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure each customer is receiving the proper support from the customer team, doctors and pharmacy
- Manage customer sign-up process
- Coordinate customers with doctors
- Coordinate dispensing and delivery process with pharmacy
- Answer customer questions
- Maintain accurate records of customer information, orders and communication logs
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for improvement
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are/have:
- Passionate – possesses a genuine affinity for healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Excellent communicator – strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented – double checks work to ensure integrity and quality
- Self motivated – comfortable working independently and in teams
- Problem solver – excels at identifying and solving problems
- Accountable – comfortable working and reporting to management remotely
- Willing to work hard – committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure project completion and exceed customer expectations
- Willing to learn – open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years online customer service work experience (required)
- Experience in healthcare industry (preferred)
6. Compensation & Benefits
- $12-$16/hr + overtime (45-50 estimated weekly hours) some weekend and holiday hours required – remote position
- Health insurance benefits
- Fun (virtual) team events & a chance to network with experienced professionals
- In the moment and monthly feedback sessions – we want you to learn during your time with us!
7. How to apply
Send your resume and a couple paragraphs about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying to and how you heard about us. Lastly, please include the date you would be available to start. Thanks!