Financial Analyst Intern
Are you passionate about the education sector? Committed to having an impact on one of the most diverse and largest sectors of the global economy? Interested in working with companies and non-profits, institutions and investors across the K-12, postsecondary and corporate learning markets?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we are eager to share with you more about Tyton Partners and the work that it is engaged in on a daily basis.
With an exclusive focus on one of the most dynamic global sectors, Tyton Partners works at the intersection of market and mission helping diverse types of organizations make the best decisions to catalyze their growth and investment objectives. Selected recent client engagements include:
- Developing a new market and product growth strategy for a K-12, project-based learning supplemental services provider serving students globally
- Building a go-to-market strategy for an innovative digital curriculum provider serving K-12 district and postsecondary faculty and institutions
- Partnering with a state university system to design and build an investment case for a new online initiative. The recommended model delivered completion pathways for students and employers and was integrated across the heterogenous state institutional system.
- Facilitating development of an enterprise growth strategy for a global postsecondary and workforce development education provider
- Conducting commercial diligence on behalf of financial and strategic investors acquiring K-12, postsecondary, and corporate training businesses
- Assisting a leading national foundation to understand the evolution of and key gaps within priority market segments to support the development of their grant-making strategies
Tyton Partners Financial Analyst Internship Description
Tyton is seeking a Financial Analyst Intern who is excited and energized to build their analytical and financial skillset while supporting the growth of an entrepreneurial and dynamic firm. As a Financial Analyst intern, you will work closely with our VP of Finance on a number of different financial and analytical projects that support the business and senior management.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Assist with the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Relevant internship experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line.
About Tyton Partners
Tyton Partners is the leading provider of strategy consulting and investment banking services to the global knowledge sector. With years of experience across the education sector, including evaluation of PreK–12, postsecondary, corporate training, and lifelong learning markets, our team leverages its expertise to offer a spectrum of services to our clients:
- Tyton Partners’ consulting practice delivers strategic planning, growth strategy development, portfolio assessment, go-to-market strategy, business partnership strategy and execution, strategic due diligence, and acquisition support to emerging and established education businesses, non-profit organizations, higher education institutions, foundations and other investors
- Tyton Partners’ investment banking practice offers services that include sell- and buy-side advisory, corporate divestures, valuation and fairness opinions, strategic partnerships and joint ventures, capital access, fund formation, and executive team and board advisement to private and public companies and leading investors.
Learn more about Tyton Partners at www.tytonpartners.com.