GPO is pleased to announce the 2023 Recent Graduate Program. This paid program offers career development with training and mentorship in the career field the participant is selected for. Participants will partake in a dynamic three (3)-year developmental program with the potential to lead to a civil service career at the GPO. In order to qualify for this program, applicants must have completed, within the previous two years, a bachelor’s degree from a qualifying institution with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Career Ladder from the equivalent of a GS-7 to a GS-13.
GPO’s mission is to keep America Informed as the official, digital, and secure source for producing, preserving, and distributing official Federal Government publications and information products for Congress, Federal agencies, and the American public. As an Administrative Officer (Recent Graduate), you will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, providing other agencies with innovative services for the printing, publishing, storage, and distribution of digital content. If you are an energetic, inventive individual looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity, GPO may be the place for you.
GPO is located in Washington, D.C. just blocks from the U.S. Capitol and one block from Union Station which is a mixed-use, intermodal transportation and shopping center serviced by MARC, VRE, Amtrak, and Metro Red Line trains. We also offer flexible telework and remote-work options for eligible applicants.
- Reviews administrative functions and practices throughout the Office of Human Capital (OHC) for effectiveness, and recommends work methods and management processes.
- Manages office and correspondence for the Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO) by scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel and maintaining the CHCO’s automated daily calendar.
- Provides analytical support to management by reviewing and providing input to the CHCO and managers on the progress of management’s work.
- Reviews expenditures and adequacy of funding level requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Resumes for Federal jobs require more details than private sector resumes. Please ensure you read the job announcement carefully and include all the information requested on your resume.
Forbes – GPO Named One of the Best Employers in America