All internships are virtual and available to students who are U.S. citizens and currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. Strong writing and analytical skills coupled with excellent work and academic credentials are essential. A demonstrated interest in information technology and/or cybersecurity is preferred. All internships are unpaid, however USTDA will work with schools to help interns secure course credits.
· Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
· Assist with troubleshooting equipment-related issues and providing technical support to
· Assist in organizing and maintaining IT resources.
· Assist in running software updates and backups when requested.
· Assist in the development of new desktops, servers or applications when requested.
· Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity and data center management.
· Support other duties as required by the Agency’s Information Technology team.