• Support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems.
• Assist with troubleshooting equipment-related issues and providing technical support to Agency users.
• Assist in organizing and maintaining IT resources.
• Assist in running software updates and backups when requested.
• Assist in the development of new desktops, servers or applications when requested.
• Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity and data center management.
• Support other duties as required by the Agency’s Information Technology team.