· Assist in the implementation of USTDA’s digital media, public outreach, and external communications strategies to amplify the Agency’s success in meeting its unique mission.
· Help design graphics and develop content for social media and the Agency’s website.
· Support the development of marketing materials.
· Contribute to the drafting of fact sheets, success stories, and background papers, including basic research utilizing internal and external sources.
· Support Agency outreach efforts and strategy for target audiences including domestic and overseas media, U.S. Congress, U.S. industry, U.S. government partners, and overseas partners including the public and private sectors.
· Assist in evaluating data to assess the effectiveness of USTDA’s communications strategies.
· Support other duties as required by the Public Affairs team.