Created by physicians and healthcare leaders, UBERDOC is the first direct access web app that gives patients the ability to schedule expedited appointments directly with top specialists, on their schedule, and with no insurance restrictions—for one transparent and affordable price.
We’re a startup in high-growth mode and our first objective is to increase platform adoption by on-boarding physicians and medical practices. The on-boarding process for physicians and practices is completely free and can be accomplished online in just a few minutes. The case for physicians to join UBERDOC is clear—now we need a hard-working, smart customer success manger to help us make it happen. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with physicians and non-physician staff at medical practices via all available channels, including phone, email, online/social, in-office presentations, webinars, conferences/trade shows, networking, and more
- Tell the UBERDOC story—effectively convey the product’s benefits for both physicians and patients, explain how the product works, and otherwise serve as UBERDOC’s subject matter expert in the field
- Your key success metric will be your ability to recruit, onboard, and orient physicians and medical practices on the UBERDOC platform
- As our operation grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your role and responsibilities as well
- Hard-working, all-hands-on-deck mentality
- Driven, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Resilient and able to overcome objections
- Creative and adaptive
- Flexible, coachable, and eager to learn
- Smart and strategic
- Strong interest in helping us develop the most efficient techniques to onboard at scale
- Great communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Effective group presentation skills (in-person and online)
- Just as comfortable and effective pursuing cold calls/outreach as you are warm and hot engagement
- Healthcare experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce or similar)
Think you can help us change the way patients get specialist care? Please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting why you think you are the best candidate to join our team.