The individual in this role will be responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing client satisfaction within a Global Shared Services organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner will work closely with each business leaders, operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. This is a remote opportunity.
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and agree to strategies and timelines
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Develops a network of referrals
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Cold call campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of recruitment experience or Associate degree with 7+ years of recruitment experience
- This position requires either a US Person or a non-US Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience recruiting engineering, information technology, production and manufacturing roles
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service mindset
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably WorkDay
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.